Time to Say Hello & another 320 is on Order

2»

Comments

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @MuttonChops what a nice looking setup! I can’t answer your questions, but look forward to more posts!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @MuttonChops, Nice looking rig! Time to do a good driveway shakedown. Just an FYI...I have the same gap on the same cupboard as well. The XL tires should work well although not being the ST trailer tires. I've seen LOTS of trailers over the years that opt for the XL over the ST. The harsher ride can be compensated with air pressure. I, and quite a few others here run our tires at 45 to 48 PSI to lessen the harshness when lighter loads are in the trailer. Time to go have some fun! BTW...What part of the Puget Sound do you live in? I have quite a few children & family members that live on the other side of the mountains.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 583
    @MuttonChops I have a 2018 (built Aug 2017) and have the same gap at cupboard door and I too thought something was wrong. I guess it's normal. One thing that occurred to me is the gap will allow some more heat to escape!
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• trainwreckedtrainwrecked Member Posts: 31
    Congrats on the new TAB! 

That does make sense about the alde pushing hot water through the toilet if the bypass is open and the pump is off.  And taking longer to depressurize because the alde has an extra 2.5 gallons of hot water inside.  The bypass connects the cold water before and the hot water after the alde and should be closed for normal operation.  Cold water would come out when the pump is on in either situation because the pump and toilet are on the same side of that bypass.

2016 T@b M@x S Sofitel >- 2017 Subaru Outback 3.6
  • MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,580
    That does make sense about the alde pushing hot water through the toilet if the bypass is open and the pump is off.  And taking longer to depressurize because the alde has an extra 2.5 gallons of hot water inside.
    Thank you.  I have not gotten to detailed reading of valve usage or review of the plumbing schematic.
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • CherylinDallasCherylinDallas Member Posts: 21
    MuttonChops,

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.  She's a beauty!  Do you carry her picture in your wallet?

Happy camping!

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @MuttonChops, mighty pretty, or handsome, if you prefer. Adventures await!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.

Finally did a Short Shakedown Trip.

A nice two night northwest rainy trip to Deception Pass State Park.  Basic electricity and water site so I could play with all theT@B features.

Everything worked well, Alde is amazing.  Only bumped my head on the over sink cabinets twice!  One minor towing surprise . . . jackknifed attempting to do a back & fill on a narrow two lane road, so glad T@B is light and easy to manhandle, next time will just keep driving until I find a real wide spot :)

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @MuttonChops, nice looking combo!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    The access door on my 2016 is the same way. It’s still at its winter home so I can’t go look but I remember seeing that and deciding it needed to be that way and wasn’t a defect. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    edited April 2018
    @MuttonChops congratulations on your maiden voyage! I love Deception Pass! Oh, and now you have joined the Campfire Tale Club!  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

Just completed my 3rd new T@B Adventure, the best so far!

Longest, most challenging non-mountains drive. First 100% dry camp. And took a Ferry Boat Crossing as well. Real “in the woods” boondocking cannot be too far in the future.

Two nights on Hood Channel at Scenic Beach State Park near Seabeck. In the 1860's & 70's Seabeck was the largest city in Washington State (a lumber mill town). Today it has a 7-11 style store, a Pizza store, and a religious retreat. And is a few miles south of the Bangor Trident Submarine Base.