Options

Giving people a hard time because they want a microwave or tv antena

2»

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @GigHarborTom thanks, and almost everyone here is such on the forum. I saw your first post and didn't take the time to welcome you. My apologies. Thanks for participating and being a member of this family. Congratulations on your trailer. Hope you find someone to get your modification done. Good luck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,185
    I get a sense the Facebook groups are a lot more judgmental than people on this forum (which is why I come here). Everybody is waiting for their turn to inject their opinion about something vs. helping other people. 

People on there will ask about some innocuous things like "will this generator work with my AC" and somebody will inevitably chime in with "I don't want to hear a generator when I'm camping"...nobody asked. I like this forum a lot better. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,007
    Agree!! I dumped Facebook probably 10 years ago and never got on board with instagram, twitter or any other platforms. This is my only form of social media. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,659
    The FB groups are pretty well moderated.  They probably do have more of the negative "I don't like your choice of ........" type comments, but they are not out of control. 
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi