Options

Room in the garage……but can't get through the door?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,507
    @huanvanho - which Tab do you have?  NuCamp makes several.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    huanvanhohuanvanho Member Posts: 47
    Hello Sharon. I have 2018 Nucamp RV T@B 320S. The external height is 89" but my garage door is only 82". I would like to know if I change to 12" 5 holes pattern as previous team member said but without the tires or deflate the air from the tire. Would I be able to get the Trailer lower than 82" .. Other members were able to get the trailer inside the garage but they had to remove the air vent on the top of trailer. I would like to avoid removing the air vent. 

Thank you'all for comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,507
    The original discussion was 5 years ago.  I don’t think the TaB height has changed.  It sounds like you need to remove the A/C vent.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    johnfconwayjohnfconway Member Posts: 291
    Early on you mentioned possibility of storing it in the driveway. I was hesitant to shell out the dollars for the All-Pro cover. Got assurance it's high quality and will last. It is indeed very high quality. Stands up to the SW New Mexico brutal winds. Best on and off with two people. In a pinch, discovered a way to one-person it. Strategically fold it, climb an 8' stepladder (6' might work), lay it in center of top, strategically unfold and let it fall into place. Cover beats the heck out of $1200 storage fee and you can keep a close eye on it!
    2020 T@B 400 BDL towed with 2019 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X  Silver City, NM
  • Options
    LoranLoran Member Posts: 5
    @RedDoorGals - apologies, my alerts didn't pop for this thread, so I'm years late in reply.

We cut the rubber tires off of the steel rims.  With the tires still set onto the rims, this was too tall for our garage, but by removing the rubber and air, we had the clearance we needed.  We used a Sawzall to cut through the tire rubber itself.