Options

T@b back to the factory

I shoveled that T@b out today and got it ready to go back to the factory for warranty work -hopefully to get to the bottom of the charging from TV issue. The coupler and jockey wheel were frozen, but I am good to go, now. I will check the air pressure (assuming they will be low) and fill as needed before I shove off. I also had to put the new license plate on as I lost the old one on my trek to Dolly Sods last fall. I can see why it was lost, the holes for the license plate inserts sore placed too high and the screws have to be put in at an angle. Far from ideal. I think the only fix would be new holes.  Should be 2 1/2 hour as IO will take a slightly longer route to avoid snow covered roads.

I will be sad to be without it for a while, but hoping Ed is able to get to the bottom of it. Hoping the solution leads to the fixing of the ground hum in the Television when using inputs, too.

I only wish I would have had enough time to drive out to Salt Fork State Park and spend the night there on the way, but I just didn't have the time. I have had the T@b heat on low to help prevent any deep freeze damage and it was nice and toasty when I was getting it ready to go tonight.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Safe travels!  I agree with your comment about license plates...I had to drill out my (Colorado) plates to get them to fit; the holes should be lower.  We'll all be interested in how your problems get resolved...but I'm sure LG will take care of you.

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    RadRad Member Posts: 516
    Safe travels!  I agree with your comment about license plates...I had to drill out my (Colorado) plates to get them to fit; the holes should be lower.  We'll all be interested in how your problems get resolved...but I'm sure LG will take care of you.
    License plate!  I thought I was the only one.  Mine had two sets of holes and neither set would work with a license plate frame.  I had to file/ grind down the top of the license plate (don't arrest me state of California) to make the holes line up.  
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Take up residence in full-time RV friendly South Dakota, plates fit perfectly :-)