Options

Suggestions?

If you attended NuCamp17 I have a question. We will be attending this year and am really excited. What type of hookups are at the camp sites? Should I have a generator? Also, those coming from west of the Mississippi, what routes do you take? Thanks.

Gary Pasch/2015 T@B MaxS,/ TV- 2016 Toyota 4 Runner

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Tabbieannecamper, we attended last year. There are 100 sites with access to power, and over a hundred more without. But only 200 amps were available in the entire campground. I have spoken to the factory within the past week and have been assured the whole campground is getting an update, but to the extent is unclear. The weather was super last year and we didn't need a/c or even the fan. NuCamp ran over half a mile of hoses to get water to everyone there, but trailers at the end of the circuit had no water or pressure most of the time. We used our fresh water tank for the week and never accessed their water system. NuCamp had a truck come in twice that week to empty everyone's tanks (free). They also provided porta-potties and a separate trailer with showers. All in all a very doable and reasonably comfortable experience. Winklepleck (you can look that up) is a rural municipal campground (land donated to Sugarcreek). Some areas have large trees and some areas are open. It was grass covered. No paved areas, no fire rings or park type barbeques. There are a few buildings, one with a roofed area and tables, where we ate a few meals NuCamp provided. At the entrance to the camp area there is a hitching post, where our hosts tie up their buggies. Hope this helps. We're planning on being there again, and hope to meet you there.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    I understand stand they have upgraded this year with 30 amp and water at each site.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun