Options

Thinking of adding exterior Lagun table mount

We didn’t use our Lagun table at all last year since we rarely sit inside and it just seemed in the way, so I’m thinking of adding an exterior mount. I’ve put it off because of the issues described in http://tab-rv.vanillaforums.com/discussion/3608/lagun-table-pedestal-mod-outside-use/p1

I’m not equipped to cut, drill, or otherwise modify the table support and don’t know anyone who is. Have these issues been resolved now that new T@Bs are shipping with the outside Lagun bracket? If you have a new trailer with the outside bracket, do you have any problems adjusting the height or tightening the knob?
John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    @Photomom we ordered our 320S with the outside bracket and haven’t used it yet, but I do have a folding table out there’s. My difference might be that I replaced the original top with a smaller one and it is very handy as a night stand. We also never turn the bed into a full queen either. Somewhere in the mods archives is a good post with pics on how to do this mod  and get the inside supports installed properly. Good luck!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    We have a small table for eating outdoors and a camp kitchen but having the Lagun out there would give us some additional food prep space and would be a good kitchen space when we do a quick overnight stop. Otherwise we’ll probably never use the Lagun. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York