Water hookup/faucet in 2007 DM Tab

BigBlue
BigBlue Member Posts: 14

For fellow DM Tab owners who use their faucet/water hookup... we have had our camper for a year, and have never run water through the faucet (we just bring a big jug of water with us when we camp). I'm curious to hear any thoughts on whether it's worth hooking up the hose to use the faucet indoors, and if we would need to winterize when it turns cold after doing this (we are in Colorado). Also, what are the two black electrical plugs under the sink for (in the 2nd pic...)?

Comments

  • dragonsdofly
    dragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,928
    @BigBlue, I've never seen that interior area of a Dutchman t@b. Can you post a picture or two of the enire area? Sorry, maybe a little voyeurism going on here, or just overactive curiosity. Btw, I love the overall color of your trailer. -Denise.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • rkj__
    rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    You would definitely need to winterize the trailers water system  in Colorado. 

    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • BigBlue
    BigBlue Member Posts: 14
    Thanks! @dragonsdofly, I'll post more pics tomorrow, and try to get a better pic of the black plugs under the sink, too.
  • dragonsdofly
    dragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,928
    @BigBlue, thanks!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.