Options

Going to pick up a 2018 T@B 400 what is included?

rioosoriooso Member Posts: 27
I am going to travel a ways to pick up a 400. Does it come with sewage line, or shore power cord (if not how long should I get), a jack to change tires, tools to change tires? Just trying to plan ahead and really could not find out what normally comes with the trailer. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    It should come with a power cord. Some have reported a newbie free package of necessities from the dealer, but I’m picky about my equipment, so I would request a discount on items I purchase rather than having items I don’t need. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    unclemikebobunclemikebob Member Posts: 10
    Mine didn't come with anything to change the tires, except the crank to lower the spare, same crank used to lower the stabilizer footies.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The T@B’s have never come with any equipment to change tires.

There are a few discussions here on what to purchase for tire changing. Be sure to check for socket sizes between the spare and the tires on the ground. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    Our dealer gave us a $55 credit in their store, a mere drop in the bucket but it helped, and allowed me to buy the specific gear I wanted. I had three lists: what it takes for actual operation, what extras I want/need, and anything totally frivolous or fun. I knocked off the first list, then the second, and added a few here and there from the third. I also researched items till I knew what I wanted and bought better quality so that it will last. My Tab is always a work in progress! Have fun and good luck!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. I just don't want to show up in a strange place and not know what to expect. No preconceived ideas other than watching videos and picking up some tip. Once again, thanks!
  • Options
    @riooso I did ask my dealer ahead of time if they were adding anything or including a goody basket. It was good to know ahead of time!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @riooso one more important thing...pictures or it never happened!  =)
  • Options
    @riooso one more important thing...pictures or it never happened!  =)
    THAT is funny..... thanks!
  • Options
    @riooso, since you're a new Tab family member you may not know...it seems to be a requirement. Either that or we're all camping voyeurs (or both...). @Ratkity...help me out here, would you?  =)
  • Options
    WannaBeMiniWannaBeMini Member Posts: 13
    We just picked up our 400 yesterday.  Came with 30 amp cord, crank for stabilizers, and goodie bag.  
    Pat, Steve, Rowdy & Shadow
    2018 T@B 400 - "T@KO T@B"