Options

Lots of 400 inventory in Florida

ecyfotoecyfoto Member Posts: 83
I added a discussion a couple of weeks ago hoping to poke NuCamp management into adding new 2019 info, etc. on the website. I think I know why they haven't. The dealer here in Florida (there's only one but has four stores) has 24x 2018 models available. Gotta move the "old" ones first so there might be some exceptional deals available in the next few months. I'm curious if there's an abundance of stock at other dealerships around the country.
2019 T@B 400 Silver/Black
2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Duramax oil burner
Tampa, Florida

Comments

• Options
    JonWJonW Member Posts: 37
    Just bought a 320U here in Massachusetts and I noticed that the dealer has lots of 400s in stock.  When I asked about it I was told that people want the 320s because of the price difference.  I imagine it's also due to the easier tow-ability of the 320s.
    JonW - 2018 T@B 320U
    Marlborough, Mass
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Wow, for a while people were waiting for the 400s.  I wonder if RV dealerships work like car dealerships.  If a customer wants a certain model, do they ever call around to other dealers?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    DenisPDenisP Member Posts: 542
    I just purchased a 2018 T@b 400 from Dufours RV in Fitchburg, Mass.  They had several 400s in stock (a great selection).  They are a great dealership and are easy to work with.
    2018 T@b 400, 200ah Lithium with Solar
    2013 Tundra TRD 5.7L
    Massachusetts
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @SAM, the answer I got three years ago was no, because the dealers purchase each camper from nüCamp, and then they sell them to regain their money. So apparently, it’s not an “on the paper” type of transaction, as with car dealers. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    JonWJonW Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2018
    DenisP said:
    I just purchased a 2018 T@b 400 from Dufours RV in Fitchburg, Mass.  They had several 400s in stock (a great selection).  They are a great dealership and are easy to work with.
    +1 on Dufours.  That's where I recently bought my 320U, and where the defective coupler was replaced.
    JonW - 2018 T@B 320U
    Marlborough, Mass