Options

Keeping things in place.

This discussion was created from comments split from: Idle-off-topic-chit chat - Part 2.

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    Ok, not sure where this great idea needs to land, but here it is. I have two containers of kitchen stuff I use every trip. I’ve been stowing them before I leave, take them back out when I set up camp. I decided I wanted to figure out a way to leave them on the counter. I tried Museum Gel, but it wasn’t quite right so I peeled that all off. I found Sugru on Amazon and it works like a charm! Two trips later and neither have budged one bit. I’d recommend the white as the black didn’t come off my hands well. Took three
    days to wear off my palms. It can be removed and reused. 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    FreshaireFreshaire Member Posts: 97
    Oh, that is great.  My list of things to get for my Tab never seems to end!  Thanks for sharing!
    2015 T@b 320S Maxx Outback, aka "Alie Cat"
    TV:  2012 Honda Ridgeline

Alice
    Crozet, VA
  • Options
    Sparky13Sparky13 Member Posts: 13
    I’ve never used Sugru.
    Are you saying that you remove the clear plastic bin when you set up camp? Or is the bin permanently stuck to the countertop now?
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @Sparky13 I used to store both bins in the cabinet for travel, but the Sugru holds it all in place so now I leave it as you see it! I’m loving the extra cabinet space, and love having everything handy. I’m especially impressed that my tools in the mustard can don’t budge one bit!
    From Amazon: Sugru Mouldable Glue - Original Formula - White (3-Pack) 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red