Options

Super Unhappy Right Now 9:30 pm EDT July 9 TAB 400

2»

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I used a drill pump to force the water out of the fresh water tank drain. This pulled out a ton of plastic stuff. This also worked for the toy hauler. I would never had known about the "plastic stuff" if it weren't for these forums. Just know that other well-made campers suffer the same cruddy stuff in the fresh water tank.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    tabiphiletabiphile Member Posts: 426
    That there is any debris at all is pretty absurd. If they are aware of the issue and considering ways to correct it, it does not take genius to figure out an alternative to drilling that would not leave shrapnel in the tanks. It's plastic. Holes can be melted through plastics very precisely with a hot mandrel... all they need is a soldering iron (or something like it) with a customized tip...easy........
  • Options
    DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    I'm going to assume the Berkey with the extra fluoride / chem filters will remove 99.99999% of any dissolved styrofoam from the FW tap and is safe to drink.
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max