Options

Jensen Bluetooth

Hi I have a Jensen AWM968 and am having problems connecting via bluetooth to a Sony sound bar, model SRS-XB3.  I use a thumb drive with my music in the Jensen and use the Sony to hear music away from the RV which has worked great in the past.  A while ago I bought a wireless bluetooth transmitter receiver so I could hear sound from the TV to the Sony sound bar which didn't work.  Anyway ever since then the Jensen will not make the bluetooth connection to my Sony sound bar.  The jensen wouldn't even connect to my iPhone.  I saw a previous post here that said to disconnect from shore power and disconnect house batteries which I did and my iPhone connected!  However I still cannot get the Sony to connect.  Have reset both.  I have a call into Jensen.  Any help much appreciated.  Thanks! 

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @Lindy16  Was Jensen able to help figure this out?
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    PJ123PJ123 Member Posts: 41
    'Lo All!  Just my two cents worth about our 320's Jensen.  All was well for about eight months and six trips with Jensen.  Getting ready to head to Bay Saint Louis Miss. for some sand, sun and crab legs but upon firing up the DVD  player before heading out we found it not reading discs and the AM offline.  Mind you it ran flawlessly since we had it...but.
      Tried the replug and reboot to no avail.  Called NuCamp with out tale of woe.  The nice lady at NuCamp said it looked as tho I had tried all that the dealer would do so she was expediting  us another unit.
      Sure enough, it arrived this afternoon and 30 minutes later we had DVD and AM again (all plug and play). 
      Point of this narrative is again, what great customer service the company provides. Space may be an issue for some.  If so the NuCamp Avia can provide but with the quality and service you receive from NuCamp why would you even think about a  small trailer from any other company ? 
      Again, just my two cents worth.  See you guys around the camp fire one day.
    Pete & Jeanne 2019 T@B red and grey 400 Boondock Lite..TV 2015 Nissan Frontier, Southern Louisiana
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    Can’t beat that!  That is the first I have heard about the Jensen failing prematurely.  Nice to know it is plug and play.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dhaufdhauf Member Posts: 199
    I had mine fail also in my 2019 T@b, while watching TV the volume would go to max by itself.  NuCamp sent me another unit and I installed it and that one would not read DVD's.  NuCamp sent me a 3rd unit and that one has been flawless so far.  Agreed, NuCamp service is excellent!  Thanks NuCamp!