Options

Hello from potential T@b 400 buyers in NC

JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
Greetings,
I am Jeff Masterman and my wife Amy and I are about 11 months from retiring. We love to travel and ride our motorcycle. Our goal is to travel several times a year for several months each trip while carrying our bike in our F150. We looked at many trailers and got very disappointed with the lack of quality. We have noticed the build quality of the NuCamp products and the supportive nature of this forum.

We decided that we could buy 1/2 of an Oliver or Airstream or an entire T@B 400 for the same money so that is the direction we are leaning.  :)

I have several questions which I will put in another thread.

Thanks,

Jeff Masterman

2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
Jeff & Amy
Now in Manistee, MI

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,510
    Welcome Jeff and Amy!  You came to the right/write place.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome Jeff and Amy!!

@Sharon_is_SAM, no fair punning more than once a day! LOL.

Jeff and Amy, you'll find we are very laid back and as helpful as possible. I also have a motorcycle, but took a different route (pun wasn't intended). I went from a T@B (before 400 existed) to a tiny toy hauler. Right now, the toy is a 4'x32" crate for the puppy :dog: I love the T@Bs and the folks I have met here. I just can't let go of the T@B culture. I'm now an Adjunct Professor for T@B University. :) 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,510
    I may have a new undiscovered talent @Ratkity!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @JeffroNC, welcome! Great folks here with a wealth of experience and knowledge and generous, sharing spirits. Keep us informed as you work through your choices and decisions. Good luck in the endeavor!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    PamHowardPamHoward Member Posts: 25
    Hello from Western North Carolina.  My husband and I bought a T@B400 and love it.  It is small enough that we can pull it with our Toyota but it has the bathroom to make me happy.  We have just retired and have planned several fun trips.  NC has some really nice parks too.

Pam and Ron, 2018 T@B 400 named Felix, white with black trim, pulled by a 6 cylinder Toyota Truck.