Options

Factory Help

A couple of weeks ago we spent two nights at Mohican State Park (Loudenville, OH).  We decided to spend Monday, July 9, in Amish country, a short drive away.  My wife suggested that we stop by the NuCamp factory because we were having a problem with the two struts that hold open the front window of our T@b.  They worked fine when the window was wide open, but wouldn’t hold if we wanted it half (or less) open.

I was a little leery of showing up without an appointment, but was pleasantly surprised when the receptionist told us that someone would be right down to talk to us.  Very shortly, Whitney from the Parts Dept. arrived and listened to my description of the problem.  After providing her with our T@b’s VIN so she could confirm that we were still under warranty, she told us she would be back in a few minutes.  Just as we sat down to wait, John (I think), the Western Sales Manager, stopped by and asked if we’d like a tour of the factory.  It was fascinating, and John made us feel like we were the most important thing he was working on that day.

After the tour, Whitney brought me two new Window Stays and showed me how to install them.  I was able to replace the old ones in just a few minutes when we got home, and they now work perfectly.

I’ve read the many positive comment here on the attitude of the NuCamp folks, and I can only confirm that they are the best!

2018 T@G 320 S (silver on silver); TV=2016 Kia Sorento V-6 AWD

Comments

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    Fortunately (so far ) my first year has been for the most part event less with respect to major warranty concerns.  I have had a few tiny items all that have been remedied via dealer or factory.  Your experiance sounds amazing, especially in light of a few negative  posts I have recently read.  I too feel nucamp is the best!
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback