2019 T@b options

dhaufdhauf Member Posts: 199
Does anyone that has a 2019 T@b 320S know what sink it comes with?  Since they are replacing my defective T@b I was just curious about some of the possible changes.  The sink in our current 2018 is a Dometic with the glass lid which is kind of nice and the faucet folds down.  I was noticing in the youtube video that the sink is great and no longer has the glass cover.  Is this an upgrade option?  Also do all the 2019's now come with the outside storage access?  Also on my 2018 I have 2 solar panels that were installed but the factory for a total of 150W.  I noticed that it looks like they use 1 panel now, does anyone happen to know if they just went down to one 100W panel now?  Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ArwenArwen Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2018
    Hi dhauf,

My 2018 T@B 320S Boondock (Mfg: Jan 2018) does not have a fold down faucet or a glass cover. It came with a wooden cutting board insert/cover with the T@B logo.

My kitchen top looks exactly like the one on nuCamp's 320S Interior images:

Arwen: Northern NH; 2018 T@B 320S Boondock, silver/blue; TV: blue 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
  • dhaufdhauf Member Posts: 199
    Arwen said:
    Hi dhauf,

My 2018 T@B 320S Boondock (Mfg: Jan 2018) does not have a fold down faucet or a glass cover. It came with a wooden cutting board insert/cover with the T@B logo.

My kitchen top looks exactly like the one on nuCamp's 320S Interior images:

Hmm very interesting thanks for the response.  I wonder if the glass top sink is an upgraded option?  Is the sink stainless steel?  Or is it a painted enamel sink?  My 2018 came with this.

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @dhauf, the sink you have in your 2018 320S is an upgrade. It is the same sink in our 2017 Sofitel, which is the top of the line 320 model. It was one of the upgrades which differentiate the Sofitel from the other model t@b 320s. 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • dhaufdhauf Member Posts: 199
    @dhauf, the sink you have in your 2018 320S is an upgrade. It is the same sink in our 2017 Sofitel, which is the top of the line 320 model. It was one of the upgrades which differentiate the Sofitel from the other model t@b 320s. 
    dragonsdofly Ah ok thats what I wanted to know, thank you!  I wanted to make sure the replacement model they are providing me has the same sink.  I wasn't sure if it was an upgrade or if it was replaced by the sinks I am seeing in all the 2019 Boondock models.  Thank you for the info!  Now just need to know if they are using the two solar panels or just one now.  It looks like on my 2018 they had a 100W panel and a 50W panel tied in parallel.  The new Boondock units look like they are now using 1 - 100W panel but i'm not sure.