Options

She's home!

gooseladygooselady Member Posts: 177
So excited!  I can't stop taking pictures of her. The white/silver combo matched my Honda better than I had thought it would.

The dealer was great.  Kim at Eastside RV spent 3 hours with us, going over every component, answering endless questions, and even gave us advice on how to make some repairs on our 20 year old motorhome, which has become a lawn ornament.  Even my skeptical hubby has warmed up to the idea of a T@B, once he found out what an elegant lady she is.  Maybe he will give her a try after all.

The power of the T@B.  She is irrestitable.

Muddy Michigan in the photos.  We went from deep arctic winter to spring in one week.

Comments

• Options
    T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    Congrats!   Our first T@B was purchased from Kim at Eastside RV in Warren as well and we found him to be an informed and helpful dealer.  He must enjoy selling T@B's with that same color scheme since yours is identical to the one we purchased last April.  Due to some warranty work that the factory needed to do on our 2014 model, we decided to upgrade to a 2015 which we are picking up in Sugarcreek in early April.   That time can't come soon enough!
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    After reading through many posts, what I found out is that the trailer jack did not interfere with the rear hatch opening on the minivan.  Also, there was no room to attached the spare tire on the tongue of the trailer without it interfering with something.  I did purchase an external battery disconnect switch because the fuse access was quite inconvenience.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Fantastic!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    kybobkybob Member Posts: 232
    Congratulations! Would it be possible to post a picture of how your P2 brake controller is mounted in your Odyssey? From another post by you, I take it that Kim did not install it for you.
    2018 Outback S, Silver/Black - 2015 Silver Honda Pilot 4WD - Florence, KY

• Options
    I'll take a PUC tomorrow, but it is installed right under the steering column.  I had a local hitch shop install the hitch, wire harness, and brake controller.  I had Kim select the receiver shaft and hitch ball on the Odyssey at closing. No mistakes that way.
  • Options
    Pic, not PUC, stupid phone.
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Congrats!
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)