Options

Day 4 of new ownership.

BogieMeisterBogieMeister Member Posts: 114
This is starting to get expensive. When I attempted to back my T@B into the driveway for the first time, the spare tire hit the ground with a resounding thunk. Today I went into Harbor Freight to pick up a frame mount for the spare tire and a couple of chocks. While there I meandered over to the generators. As I stood the reading Predator reviews on my iphone. the store manager walked up. He told me that just that morning a gent returned a 3500 he had purchased the previous day only to buy the next size larger. In a nutshell, the manager made an offer I couldn't refuse. I am now the proud owner of a 3500 Watt generator and a two year extended warranty. I know it's a bit of overkill, but it is electric start and amazingly quiet. 
Gerri (Gary) Ewing
Montgomery TX (Birthplace of the Texas Flag)
2018 320 S - "No Agenda Hacienda"
Tow Vehicle 2023 Honda Pilot AWD

Comments

• Options
    CherylinDallasCherylinDallas Member Posts: 21
    I bought a 400 “so I could travel with my dogs — it is expensive to board the pair of them.”  

Welcome to the club of People Who Spend A King’s Ransom To Live Like a Homeless Person.

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    edited August 2018
    😂😂🤑🤑
    @BogieMeister, and you are only on day 4.  You do have Amazon Prime I hope?  I love your Tab name - No Agenda Hacienda!
    Our Tab is our first RV.  We had no other equipment to carry over from our past as we were backpackers.  I stopped tracking the $ a while back.  Figured we can’t take it with us.  It has been worth every penny!  Have fun with your Tab!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    It never ends either, 11 years plus, I see new toys, new ways of arranging things, new ways of "something", then maintenance, etc. But it is worth every penny!
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL