Options

TAB 400 Sewer Hose Storage

The T@B 400 has a tube for sewer hose storage in the rear lower compartment.  How long of a hose will fit in there?  How long of a hose should I buy to ensure I can reach most sewer connections at full hook-up sites?

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,486
    Hi @falcon1970. Check out the search for 400 sewer hose.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
     @falcon1970 The Camco Rhinoflex 15ft Rv Sewer Hose Kit with Swivel Transluscent Elbow and Dump Station Fitting and End Caps fits perfectly in the T@B400 compartment. I haven't found need for anything longer yet but I have mostly been using dump stations and only a few full hook ups. For peace of mind for full hook ups buy a 10 foot extension ( about $15) and keep it in your tongue box and you should be good to go. Hint: put the hose in the storage tube before you put on the second end cap - it compresses and goes in easier.

Pam and John
    Champlin, Minnesota
    2018 T@B400 and a 2018 Ridgeline 

• Options
    falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 754
     @falcon1970 The Camco Rhinoflex 15ft Rv Sewer Hose Kit with Swivel Transluscent Elbow and Dump Station Fitting and End Caps fits perfectly in the T@B400 compartment. I haven't found need for anything longer yet but I have mostly been using dump stations and only a few full hook ups. For peace of mind for full hook ups buy a 10 foot extension ( about $15) and keep it in your tongue box and you should be good to go. Hint: put the hose in the storage tube before you put on the second end cap - it compresses and goes in easier.

Thanks, that is exactly what I needed to know.  The Rhinoflex is what I was thinking to buy.