Options

Any problems in the 2017 Outback?

telecampertelecamper Member Posts: 12
I’m going to look at a 2017 outback, are there any problems with this year or anything i should look for? thanks 
😎

Comments

• Options
    JdcoupleJdcouple Member Posts: 96
    Absolutely love ours. Haven't had or heard any issues. 

2017 T@B Outback, 2000 Excursion V10 4x4

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @telecamper, yes, there was a "recall" on the first half of the production model year of the 2017's. It was regarding only the 320 t@bs with the 3 way Norcold fridges. Please use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the main forum page and search "refrigerator recall". All the details are posted, along with the VIN numbers and years affected. It is an easy item to check, and not all units listed had problems. We checked ours in less than 5 minutes, and were verified by (Pleasant Valley) now nüCamp, to be defect free. Production years previous to 2017 were also affected, but nüCamp contacted each owner involved (that's what they told me when they called) and handled any problems. But it wouldn't hurt to verify that the trailer you're looking at either was unaffected or the appropriate repairs have been made.
    Btw, we love ours too, and can't imagine not having it. Good luck!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    ICTWichitaICTWichita Member Posts: 6
    Good Morning. I'm in Wichita Ks and looking for a used 320s "outback."  If you have one for sale, please contact me at gordonbrown26726@gmail.com  Thanks.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Have you looked under the category "For Sale"?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    The 2017 with issues has one rectangular side vent and front vents. The later 2017 has two rectangular side vents by the door. I’ve got the later one, 320S, love it and have no problems other than the self inflicted ones.  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Homebodyatheart, Oh, boy! :rofl:
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf