Dallas-based 320S Outback

Spectre9Spectre9 Member Posts: 39
edited September 2018 in Introductions
Greetings Everyone!

My name is Patrick and my wife is Sandy (not in forum yet).  

We bought a 2018 (8/2017 build) Nucamp T@B 320S Outback with factory solar in silver.

It’s my first time joining an RV-specific online forum and our first trailer.

We live in Dallas and in our mid 40s still working so are weekenders.  Our jobs make that easy, but arranging pet sitting is tough as our cats are too old to be safe for the trailer.

I had a separate solar before my TAB and hope to integrate. I also have an electric bike that I’m looking forward to getting on the rack on the tab.

Thanks for the wonderful infomation it has been a blessing both before and during ownership.

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    Welcome @Spectre9 aka Patrick and Sandy!  You are in good company for your first RV rodeo.  Many newbies here, but not for long.  Soon you will be a seasoned Tabber!  Hooking up a second solar panel/ suitcase is no big deal.  There was a recent discussion about just that.  Thanks for joining us!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    @Spectre9 : Howdy from the mid-cities!
    (although currently leaf peeping in Colorado). 
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• Spectre9Spectre9 Member Posts: 39
    I didn’t mention it on OP but I grew up camping in a popup and rebuilt our 1983 Palamino and camped in it solo through 2006.  

So while some things like black water tanks and AC are new to me I’m lucky to not be starting from zero. 
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @Spectre9, welcome and congratulations on your trailer. You are well on your way to many adventures. I see you have begun planning travel set-ups. My only word of caution would be to read everything you can posted on the rear yakima rack, as it has a weight limit and you mentioned mounting an electric bike on it. Keep in touch, post lots of pics and we'll wave if we see you on the road sometime. Enjoy!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • ICTWichitaICTWichita Member Posts: 6
    Good morning. I joined this site yesterday ( 11-1-18 ) with the intention of buying a used "outback" from one of the forum members or their connections . We've been looking for a small unit and the 320S,( Outback ) fits our needs. Any feed back will be appreciated .  Thanks. Gordon. Wichita Ks.
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    @ICTWichita, hey Gordon. There have been frequent 'for sale' posts recently. If you keep watch over the next few months, I bet something will come up.

You can look at strictly the 'For Sale' category (list of categories it on the upper left of every page).

Good luck!
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • ICTWichitaICTWichita Member Posts: 6
    Thanks ChanW. I'll keep looking at the for sale posts for sure. I see a couple of Outbacks listed in Florida but would prefer something closer or West or SW of Kansas . We spend a lot of time in Utah.