Options

Finally Did It!

kybobkybob Member Posts: 232
I just mailed my deposit check to Kim at Eastside RV in Warren, Michigan, for a 2016 custom build T@B S Maxx! It will be silver with black trim. The interior will be black scuba. We got a couple more electric outlets to accommodate our CPAP machines, and the Outback pitched axle, and bed rails and slats. I am looking forward to meeting you all at Tearstock 2015! 
2018 Outback S, Silver/Black - 2015 Silver Honda Pilot 4WD - Florence, KY

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Congrats - You're gonna love it.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Woohoo!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    Kim is a good guy to deal with and we were happy with the orientation and service he gave us for our 2014 model.   That one has been at the factory since last fall and I spoke with Ed this morning……….we pick up our 2015 T@b S Max, silver with black trim, in three weeks.   She's been ready for us a while now but I couldn't bear to bring her home on Michigan roads while road salt was still being used.  Hopefully we are beyond that now!
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    mawebbmawebb Member Posts: 257
    I am not surprised to hear that the time from order to delivery is so long. I would expect that the move put them a couple of months behind. I also know that local dealers have been getting stock for spring which was ordered last year, so many of the units being produced right now were ordered by dealers last fall. 
    Martin - Trailer name: James T@Berius Kirk 
  • Options
    kybobkybob Member Posts: 232
    Nine months! Yikes! I told my wife I felt like a little kid waiting on Christmas. I guess now she can take that literally! If this is true, I'll be camping in the good old tent at Tearstock. :(
    2018 Outback S, Silver/Black - 2015 Silver Honda Pilot 4WD - Florence, KY

• Options
    kccatekccate Member Posts: 51
    Enjoy every minute!

Cathy and traveling canines, 
    on the sunny side of the street
    2007 Dutchman T@B, C@te's Cr@te
    2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i
  • Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    Congrats :). The waiting is both the worst and best part!
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.