Options

shower floor mat

What sort of mat or rug do you use in the shower floor to keep it relatively clean while using the toilet?  I'm afraid I'm going to drag in all sorts of dirt from outside.

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I take my shoes\boots off.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    mawebbmawebb Member Posts: 257
    We use a cotton bath mat that can easily be washed with our towels. 
    Martin - Trailer name: James T@Berius Kirk 
  • Options
    I also use a microfiber dish drainer mat outside of the shower for when I step out to dry off. It is very absorbent and dries quickly.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    RadRad Member Posts: 516
    I purchased a rubber bath mat with suction cups on the bottom and trimmed it to fit with scissors.  It stays in place, is easy to take out and clean and it works great.  
  • Options
    Rad said:
    I purchased a rubber bath mat with suction cups on the bottom and trimmed it to fit with scissors.  It stays in place, is easy to take out and clean and it works great.  
    This is so brilliant and almost obvious, I just had a "Duh, why didn't I think of it" moments. That is a cheap way to protect the floor.

• Options
    RadRad Member Posts: 516
    jkjenn said:
    Rad said:
    This is so brilliant and almost obvious, I just had a "Duh, why didn't I think of it" moments. That is a cheap way to protect the floor.
    Field tested   =)  Before and after camping for three days

• Options
    Lisa33Lisa33 Member Posts: 260
    I have one of those teak "mats."  I also often put a cushy microfiber mat on top of that for warmth.

Lisa. 2008 T@DA, previously 2012 6x10 SS. Southeastern PA
  • Options
    PuggyPodPuggyPod Member Posts: 13
    i love my deep pile bath mat (just a decent bath mat trimmed to fit) - the high pile grabs any stray bits, so you can give it a shake outside -  and the soft pile feels lovely on your bare tootsies on those chilly nights.

I remove it during a shower, placing it just outside the door and step out onto it to dry off after ....