Options

Newcomers from Maine

krconnorkrconnor Member Posts: 2
My husband (dvgibson) and I (krconnor) bought our T@b 400 in May. We were lucky to find one we wanted at a dealership near Brattleboro, VT. This summer, after I stopped working in August, we visited several Maine state campgrounds and also took a trip to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. The trip to Newfoundland involved a 7-hour ferry ride. We spent 31 nights in our 400 Aug-Oct and found it to be a really nice little unit. Very happy with it so far! Also happy to have found this forum and so many T@b enthusiasts!

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Welcome dvgibson and krconnor!  I am envious of your summer trip to Newfoundland.  Years ago we visited in October and although all the waterfalls from the deluge of rain was spectacular, we realized the best time to visit was summer.  We'll get back there some day.  Enjoy your TaB and we look forward to your presence on the forum.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @krconnor, welcome and congratulations on your trailer! Happy t@bbing. We'll wave if we pass you on the road sometime!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    CapthavocCapthavoc Member Posts: 14
    Hi guys.  We’re new at trailering, jus got a T@b and went to sea wall last weekend to try it out (during that sou’wester). We camp a lot in the provincial parks and figure ‘‘tis will be perfect for that.  We’re in Hancock but not ready to winterize yet.  Gonna try Blackwoods next weekend

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Capthavoc, a very hearty welcome to you too! Congratulations and happy t@bbing.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.