Comments

• Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    I have asked NuCamp about some details. Applies to current dealer stock only, must take delivery before Jan 1st and must be paid for by Jan 1st. It doesn't seem plausible at this late date in mid November that a factory order would work, I am going to ask if it was ordered and pre-paid before Jan 1st if that might work, but I doubt it. Sure limits choices around here locally as I only know of a single 400 within a three hour drive. Next step is to see if NuCamp has a way to search dealer inventory nationwide and see what is already on lots.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 734
    Is this for new only, I suppose?
    2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
    Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 754
    Hmmm, the pitch says
    "Purchase any TAB or TAB 400 between 11/15/18 and 12/31/18 from any of our fine nuCamp dealers then complete the online registration by 12:00pm ET 1/1/19."
    It doesn't say anything about "from dealer stock."  Since my dealer is charging an "Inventory Tax" I would think that means my order is from his inventory and thus from dealer stock, no?  We'll find out in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 734
    hmm--interesting--if anyone gets more info, please post it here.  Dealer within an hour of me still has a few new 2018 Tabs with VERY, VERY slight hail damage.  But they are "dealer stock" and new units, not used.  I've been checking in with them every month to see if the price continues to go down. . . .
    2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
    Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    RobnrinaRobnrina Member Posts: 39
    Has any one had problems with this?  We just bought a new t@b 320 s December 5, and filled out the registration online, but received an error screen 3 times.  I sent an email to the nucamp company via their contact information, but have not heard back.  Has anyone actually been able to get this?
    2019 320 s T@b white/ black
    2008 Honda Ridgeline 
  • Options
    grubbstergrubbster Member Posts: 114
    I filed for this last week and got an email confirmation.  Have not heard anything since then.  I will give it a month or so and then contact them to check on status.
    2023 F-150 Powerboost hybrid
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock