Options

You can't buy this kind of good press!

N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
On one of the You Tube channels I follow, this couple has owned two Airstream trailers and looking for a new RV because of a growing family, anyway they aren't necessarily NuCamp fan club members, BUT I find it very interesting their comments on the NuCamp products at this RV show they attended, obviously too small for them, BUT their comments mirror mine in attending RV shows and they have a ton more experience. Unfortunately I think after having quality they are going to be very disappointed in whatever they purchase! NuCamp remarks start at 25:00 for a few minutes and then watch the last few minutes for the summary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxe-UENLRn8&t=10s
2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Interesting that they missed the nuCamp logo!   =):o
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    @Michigan_Mike they and almost everybody recognizes the T@B logo, not so much NuCamp, at least they didn't have to wonder what the models were. My main take away is they looked at a lot of brands at the show and quality was all alone NuCamp's.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    @N7SH_Ham I ran into a guy up at Gilbert Ray campground in Tucson last year.  He was very similar to the couple in the video in that he was very analytical and had researched many trailers and had honed it down to two trailers, the Airstream and the T@B 400.  He echoed similar sentiments and said that the 400 was much more luxurious and well built. He did not like the rounded corners on the Airstream and ultimately that was his tipping point and why he bought a 400.  Very intelligent and great guy and we actually had a fun time with him and his wife.  Very nice people!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ