Canada - T@B 320 awning purchase
SueBC
Member Posts: 70
I know teardrop.com has awnings. I'm looking at the one that is $445.99 US. However, living in British Columbia there is the exchange rate, shipping, and brokerage fees, so it ends up being about $750 (Canadian Dollars) - expensive!
1. Is there somewhere in Canada that sells accessories for the T@B 320 Boondock at a decent price?
2. If not - can people post images of what they have bought for an awning (and also where they bought from). A Caveat is that I am a single camper - so would need to put it up solo.
SueBC
British Columbia, Canada
British Columbia, Canada
0
Comments
-
I found this on Walmart’s site.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/TAB-Trailer-Side-Tent-silver-red-trim/565408173
- Hash T@B Fun
0 -
I too looked at the awning options, and saw that they were all too expensive to get north of the border. So, I just chose to not bother with an awning at all.We have a screen tent we set up only when needed, if we want protection from bugs, sun, or light rain.2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada0
-
That is USA site and also - Will not fit Outback, Boondock (in description).Dalehelman said:I found this on Walmart’s site.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/TAB-Trailer-Side-Tent-silver-red-trim/565408173
SueBC
British Columbia, Canada0 -
@SueBC
We live in Spokane. If you order one and have it shipped to our address. I could forward on to you. Or you could pick it up here if you get to Spokane. We would be happy to help.- Hash T@B Fun
3 -
Thanks for the offer - I'll keep it in mindDalehelman said:@SueBC
We live in Spokane. If you order one and have it shipped to our address. I could forward on to you. Or you could pick it up here if you get to Spokane. We would be happy to help.
SueBC
British Columbia, Canada0
Categories
- All Categories
- 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
- 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
- 3 Forum Rules
- 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
- 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
- 1.2K Camping & Travel
- 145 Events & News
- 220 Factory Comments
- 25 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
- 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
- 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
- 142 Help - Computer & System
- 924 Introductions
- 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
- 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
- 1.4K Products and Accessories
- 419 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
- 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
- 1 T@G Forum
- 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
- 78 Testimonials
- 922 Tips & Tricks
- 1.5K Trailer & Towing
- 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
- 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information

