Options

Mattress Cushion Covers

BigGroverBigGrover Member Posts: 450
Does anyone know of a source for cushion covers that would fit the individual bed cushions of a T@b 400?  I was thinking if each cushion had a cover made from sheet cotton it would keep my wife from trying to put a fitted queen sheet over all 3 cushions.  We could wash the cushion covers after each trip.  
BigGrover
2019 T@b 400 Boondock Lite
2018 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi
Central Alabama

Comments

• Options
    dboydboy Member Posts: 2
    I owned a T@B 320, now own a T@B 400.  I had mattress covers made for both from Mattressinsider.com.  Very nice and comfortable. Not cheep. They have standard sizes but they also can make custom sizes.  I did not get individual covers for rear bed, one large custom size.  Number for custom sizes 1-800-488-1468.
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    In fact, if you search on mattressinsider, you’ll see several posts.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    Travelin3DTravelin3D Member Posts: 173
    I don't know the exact size of the cushions in the 400, but you might check out fitted crib sheets as an option. We've used these on our sofa cushions to help with dog hair - easily removed and laundered.
    Richie, Mickie and Satchmo
    2020 320S Boondock Lite (silver w/blue)
    2019 Subaru Ascent Premium
  • Options
    BigGroverBigGrover Member Posts: 450
    Travelin3d that's a great idea!  We measured them but I don't have the measurements with me.  I do remember they ate all 55" long and 4.5 " derp but each is a different width.
    BigGrover
    2019 T@b 400 Boondock Lite
    2018 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi
    Central Alabama