Options

should be getting our new 2019 T@b 400 Boondock Lite next week.

Nucamp didn't have an empty spot on a trailer headed our way for a while so Scott is going to tow it to Atlanta for us on his way to Florida to visit family for Christmas.  After all my issues with the dealer in Birmingham, I emailed Scott and he worked with me directly on upgrading from our 2018 400 to a 2019.  He put us in touch with an experienced dealer in Atlanta, Southland RV, that has been very friendly and responsive.

Kudos to Scott and Nucamp for this White Glove Service!  We will be taking it down to the gulf for the rest of the winter.
BigGrover
2019 T@b 400 Boondock Lite
2018 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi
Central Alabama

Comments

• Options
    Tundra57Tundra57 Member Posts: 640
    I believe the Tab 2019 is the best tab so far. Later mods seem to have been problematic.
  • Options
    DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    Seems to always be a learning process for any RV manufacturer.  On my particular year, I started off ownership with a couple soft spots in the floor.  I didn't realize many would think of that as potential water intrusion when it became time to trade-in or sell, and I'll have to put down vinyl planking before selling it or trading up to my next NuCamp or a Lance. And the Danby A/C was certainly not up to competing with Texas summer weather. But on the other hand, the Alde and dual pane windows were very welcome. The Norcold 3-way, not so much. Now at least better fridges and solar are factory options.  So to compensate for those gains, an unfortunate A/C design choice was made.

I'm still hoping to buy a 2022 or 2023 NuCamp with the space saving bath from the Cirrus, the styling of the Avia, the size of a 400 or slightly larger, fully enclosed and heated tanks and waste gate valves, dual propane tanks, a suitably sized A/C, thicker insulated walls and roof, and an option to puchase 800W / 800Ah of hail resistant solar with lithium batteries. And around 40/35/25 f/g/b size tanks. All under 4000 lbs if possible.
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max