Options

Dometic Heat pump on T@b 400

BigGroverBigGrover Member Posts: 450
Need to register mine for warranty, does anyone know where to find the model and serial number?
BigGrover
2019 T@b 400 Boondock Lite
2018 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi
Central Alabama

Comments

• Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    I found ours on the unit it self.  Yours probably has the lift up lid to service the filter.  I had to take out the 2 screws and remove the top for the cabinet over the cool cat.  the Id plate was on the unit itself.  I created a note book with all the manuals and added info on all the parts I could identify for future info.  Enjoy the new 400!
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    Thanks Atlas, I will start looking there!
    BigGrover
    Central Alabama
  • Options
    I found it, bottom left corner behind the flexible ducting.  Thanks for cameras on cell phones, i don't think I would have been able to get it otherwise without removing the ductwork!
    BigGrover
    Central Alabama
  • Options
    falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 755
    edited January 2019
    Edited for picture sizing

@BigGrover The sticker is on the bottom left of the unit as you look from the inside. Is is a real bear to get to since you have to remove the seat (4 screws) and worm your way around the ductwork.  The seat can be unscrewed easily but it is tricky to get it off the mounting.  You'll have to pull it straight out and rotate it.  In retrospect, it might be easier to do if you remove the dinette table first.  Sorry about the poor quality pix.  For some reason I'm having trouble attaching files today and this was all I could get to attach.

• Options
    Thanks Falcon.  I did have to remove the seat since itdid not have the hinged seat but it wasn't too hard.  It was a bear to see the tag but thanks to the camera on my cell phone I was able get pics of the model and serial number!
    BigGrover
    Central Alabama
  • Options
    Awca12aAwca12a Member Posts: 286
    What model number was on the data plate?
    F150 Pulling 2019 T@B400 BDL
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    AWCA,  It  was 441003A701.  When I went online to register the warrany I bought an additional 3 years of warranty for $109. Same model was in my 2018
    BigGrover
    Central Alabama