Options

new member...looking.

catndahatscatndahats Member Posts: 50
Howdy from Galveston Bay, TX!
We recently joined the forum after discovering T@B trailers.
My wife and I don't own one (yet) but are enjoying the forum, and would appreciate any leads for a used T@B.
We're hoping to find a good model in our area, but are willing to travel for the right one.

After raising kids, and taking care of our parents; my wife and I are free agents and looking forward to spreading our wings
in a new to us T@B.  We have always tent camped, but want some comforts, and a cozy place to stay on our adventures.
Looking forward to taking our guitars along, and making new friends, and some music!
Nate & Cheryl

Nate & Cheryl
Seabrook, TX
2014 T@B Q Max, 2012 Toyota Tundra 4.6

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Welcome aboard Nate! 

We do have a For Sale section here on the forums, keep an eye on that section and you might just find what you are looking for.  I know right now there is a T@DA for sale in Texas, they just say East Texas, and it is a big state =) Good luck in your hunt.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    Bob Speckin in FL is selling his 2010 silver with yellow T@B.  It comes with the awning, add-a-room, and custom cover.  It's posted on the Facebook page.  He will be bringing it to the Blue Ridge Rally in Townsend, TN, the end of the month.
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    LARKLARK Member Posts: 146
    Welcome Nate and Cheryl,
         Woo Hoo...Now your livin! Good luck with the search.
    M@rk and Donn@ : 2015 T@B S Max, Silver/Black, 2008 Toyota Beef Taco DC
  • Options
    catndahatscatndahats Member Posts: 50
    Thanks for the welcome!  I don't know about the facebook page; could you direct me to that page, please?  I see that there are several on FB.
    Nate & Cheryl
    Seabrook, TX
    2014 T@B Q Max, 2012 Toyota Tundra 4.6