Options

Walker Awning 400

Hello

Those of you that have the Walker Awning for the Tab 400, how do you install the piece that runs along the bottom of the trailer?  We ended up squeezing the cord into the Keder rail and skipped across the tire well and then back into the Keder rail?  Is there another option?  Also it covers the steps.  We plan on using a step stool for the step up.   

Comments

• Options
    mikesnewjourneymikesnewjourney Member Posts: 28
    Good morning @TKBmore,  Is there a difference between the T@B 400 L and our T@B 400 as far as the keder rail distance is concerned?  I just tried an Isabella for a 400 L and found it to be too short to reach the ground to ground front to back and also the keder rail needed to be opened up in the front of the trailer.  
    I was also curious if the keder rope on the walker draught skirt is for the 8mm keder?  The Isabella had only the small keder rope.  I had to get a fold up step from amazon for the door because the skirt does cover the step.  
    Thank you mikesnewjourney.  
  • Options
    mikesnewjourneymikesnewjourney Member Posts: 28
    I created an instruction video for All Pro Adventures, but not sure if they are going to utilize it?  Just curious if anyone would be interested in this short video I put together for the T@B 400?