Options

Need help troubleshooting please. Water stopped coming out of the sink.

2»

Comments

• Options
    gkillmastergkillmaster Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2019
    I replaced the hose with a sink hose I got from ACE hardware. Seems a little dangerous cause of the metal threads on the new hose with the plastic threads on the T@B. Seems like it would be easy to strip. But it worked! Now everything is working ok pressure-wise and water flow wise, but I'm not getting any hot water. All the valves are in camping season mode per the manual.
  • Options
    In the Alde menu, does the electrical heat have to be turned on to heat the water? Or is the water (icon = showerhead) totally separate?
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,596
    In the Alde menu, does the electrical heat have to be turned on to heat the water? Or is the water (icon = showerhead) totally separate?

Correct, Space Heat and Hot Water are separate.  For Hot Water the control (on digital panel) must be in the 50% or 100% shaded position.

Also note.
    [A]  You must run hot water faucet to fill the Alde water tank - - - you should get air blast out of the faucet.
    [B]   Once Alde tank is full, Hot Water will take 30-minutes or so to get hot.
    [ &of course once the tank is hot you will get cold water until the sink feed line is filled with hot water.
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Correct, Space Heat and Hot Water are separate.  For Hot Water the control (on digital panel) must be in the 50% or 100% shaded position.

Also note.
    [A]  You must run hot water faucet to fill the Alde water tank - - - you should get air blast out of the faucet.
    [B]   Once Alde tank is full, Hot Water will take 30-minutes or so to get hot.
    [ &of course once the tank is hot you will get cold water until the sink feed line is filled with hot water.
    @MuttonChops! Its working now thanks to you! After running the faucet more, I guess it filled up the tank and then after I left it for a bit, I had hot water! Great to know they are separate. After reading the manual again, I see that I missed the part about the water being heated automatically. Thanks again!