Options

Hello... probably should introduce myself

2»

Comments

• Options
    klengerklenger Member Posts: 308
    I am also 6' 2" and faced the same dilemma and chose the 320 S for the same reasons.  I am weight limited because of my Jeep Wrangler tow vehicle and needed extra tow margin for the western mountains.  The build quality, Alde, and low power AC were all very important to me. See the link in my signature for details and modifications.  

T@B 320 manuals and electrical drawings
    Considering a 2024 TaB 400 with all the option packages (full lithium), 
    2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Max Tow Package.  
  • Options
    manxtalesmanxtales Member Posts: 15
    Hi Tananda!  We are newbies also, haven’t taken our first spin in Tabby the T@B 400 yet.  I am wondering if “Binky” is named after Death’s horse in Terry Pratchett’s Discworld novels?  I love the name❤️
    T@B 400 Boondock Lite named Tabby pulled by a dark gray 2012 Toyota Tacoma (Emily)

• Options
    DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    manxtales said:
    Hi Tananda!  We are newbies also, haven’t taken our first spin in Tabby the T@B 400 yet.  I am wondering if “Binky” is named after Death’s horse in Terry Pratchett’s Discworld novels?  I love the name❤️
    YES! NAILED IT

My truck is named Grimly (after Grimly Fiendish, a song by the Damned) .. I would have named the trailer Fiendish, but that didn't roll off the tongue.. and Binky is solid white.. all the trim and the side.. so I wanted to name it something that goes with the color.. Snowball was considered but when a dear friend of mine said Binky, I lit up.. that was the perfect name!

You are officially the first person to get the reference up front without prodding.

~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

• Options
    DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    @manxtales So long shot.. is your user name related to Anne Manx in Lives of the Cat?

(really long shot that's way obscure)

also gratz on the 400.. I seriously considered it but felt that I wanted smaller.

~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

• Options
    manxtalesmanxtales Member Posts: 15
    @DigitalSorceress, no fun relationship to the name Manx.  We had two Manx cats and have many tales of them, now we just have two defective (AKA tailed) rescue cats🙀.  
    So happy to find another Pritchett fan!
    Happy trails with Binky.
    T@B 400 Boondock Lite named Tabby pulled by a dark gray 2012 Toyota Tacoma (Emily)