Options

New TAB 400 exterior trim issues

I picked up my new Tab 400 about a month ago but due to a variety of reasons was unable to take it out until last weekend. Was in storage (outdoors) between then and now. I have visited it often to get ready to camp.  Saturday I was enjoying camping on the first sunny day above freezing in Wisconsin since last October, enjoying a fine Miller Brewing product and thinking I was on top of the world with my brand new RV (which everyone walking by either stared at or asked about) when I noticed the rubber molding lining the harder plastic trim was buckled on both sides, where the trim joints are.  (See picture just to the left and below the bathrooom vent stack - a bit hard to see here.)

I've emailed customer service but have yet to hear back.   I'm assuming this is a warranty claim, but curious if anyone else has experienced this issue.  I had to return the unit to storage right after I was done camping and have not had the time to actually get up there and look at this.  I expect to have to deal with things, but not on the first day out with a new RV.

Comments