XO Trailer Jack
bspiglejr
Member Posts: 8
I've got the T@B Outback edition and have run into problems manuevering the trailer when camping on softer surfaces. I noticed this product:
https://www.arkportablepower.com/products/xo350-trailer-jack
I saw a couple of mentions in discussions here on the forum but didn't see any details. Has someone tried this product? How did it work? Do you have pictures?
Thanks:)
https://www.arkportablepower.com/products/xo350-trailer-jack
I saw a couple of mentions in discussions here on the forum but didn't see any details. Has someone tried this product? How did it work? Do you have pictures?
Thanks:)
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
- 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
- 3 Forum Rules
- 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
- 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
- 1.2K Camping & Travel
- 145 Events & News
- 220 Factory Comments
- 23 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
- 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
- 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
- 142 Help - Computer & System
- 924 Introductions
- 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
- 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
- 1.4K Products and Accessories
- 419 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
- 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
- 1 T@G Forum
- 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
- 78 Testimonials
- 922 Tips & Tricks
- 1.5K Trailer & Towing
- 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
- 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information