Options

Propane box

We bought our tab 320 used and the propane box is missing? The dealership was not helpful about getting a new one.  So where do I buy this? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    klengerklenger Member Posts: 307
    Best bet is to be creative and install a tool chest for the LP tank and battery.  You'll need to add adequate ventilation.   I kind of went overboard and installed a 60" weatherguard model.  See the link in my signature for details. 
    T@B 320 manuals and electrical drawings
    Considering a 2023 TaB 400 with the full Lithium option, 
    2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude, Tow Package.  
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,496
    There are occasionally members who have upgraded the original tub and wish to sell, but unless you can easily retrieve it, it may prove easier and cheaper to just create your own.  Unless you really like the look of the plastic tub.  If your dealer won’t help, find another dealer.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    JanandDaveJanandDave Member Posts: 119
    @niff79

Hi.  We have an original tub we no longer use. It's red and in good condition. Located in eastern Iowa. PM me if you have any interest. Thx
    2016 T@B 320 Max S  "T@BsentMinded"
    2009 Subaru Outback R 3.0
    2022 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab

• Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,502
    edited May 2019
    niff79 said:
    We bought our tab 320 used and the propane box is missing? The dealership was not helpful about getting a new one.  So where do I buy this? Thanks!
    Mine was broken and I kept my eye out for someone selling one and I lucked out. They come up for sale when people replace them with bigger boxes.
    These are a T@B-specific part, so if it your trailer was a trade-in sold to you by a non-T@B dealer I would contact an authorized dealer. If it was an authorized dealer who wouldn't even give you a quote I'm sure that NuCamp would like to hear about that.
    They can be very expensive to ship but I've heard that it might be possible to get one put on a shipment of trailers coming from NuCamp to a local dealer.
    https://nucamprv.com/internal-dealer-locator/

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    There is a T&B front box for sale in the accessories category. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”