Options

SeeLevel Display says “zero”

SeeLevel Display says “zero” on gray tank even after I did my laundry in the sink and washed dishes. That means it must be broken. The other monitors appear to be working. Without the gray tank monitor, even if inaccurate, is there a low tech way to tell when it’s getting full? 
2017 Tab 320 S
2014 Mazda CX 5
Traveling very light to be kind to my transmission.

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    Sort of. The lowest drain is in the shower, so if water starts to pool in the shower pan, your tank is probably full!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    klengerklenger Member Posts: 307
    Are you connected to camp ground water?  If not, and you are using water from the fresh water tank, then you can get a pretty good idea of the holding tank levels by how much water you have used.  It's possible that you have not used enough water to get past the empty sensor.  Watch it over the next day or so.  Also, if the trailer is out of level and the sensors are on the high side, then the tank level would read lower than expected.
    T@B 320 manuals and electrical drawings
    Considering a 2023 TaB 400 with the full Lithium option, 
    2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude, Tow Package.  
  • Options
    melpetermelpeter Member Posts: 112
    klenger said:
    Are you connected to camp ground water?  If not, and you are using water from the fresh water tank, then you can get a pretty good idea of the holding tank levels by how much water you have used.  It's possible that you have not used enough water to get past the empty sensor.  Watch it over the next day or so.  Also, if the trailer is out of level and the sensors are on the high side, then the tank level would read lower than expected.
    I’m connected to shore water. And level.  I might have been a little cautious even so. I’ll give it another day or so and quit being stingy with water. Thanks. 
    2017 Tab 320 S
    2014 Mazda CX 5
    Traveling very light to be kind to my transmission.
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    It seems to take a couple days use for my gray and black tanks to register. 
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5