Options

2006 T@B - Help!

I found a T@B 2006, Trailer Coach for sale.  I'm looking for a manual or additional items on this camper.  Does any have or can you point me in the right direction.  Just looking for general specs, etc.  Thank you!  Also, its in good condition.  I'd love to hear what everyone thinks the buying price should be.  Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,499
    Start here:  https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/6382/dutchman-t-b-resources#latest

There is a Yahoo Tab Trailer Group that has a lot of info on the older Dutchman TaBs.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    pjabbottpjabbott Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2019
    I have a 2005 with a few original manuals, anything specific you are looking for?  The buying price is going to highly dependent on how it is equipped; I paid 8k for mine but it has the interior kitchen, 3 way fridge, and a/c.  It also has the aluminum skin instead of fiberglass which was an optional extra.
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    As far as price, if the floor hasn't been replaced by nuCamp, I would look to pay in the $6K range. If the floor has been replaced by nuCamp, then $8 - 9K. If the floor is soft anywhere, drop that to about $3K, then get it to nuCamp, and get a new floor for about $5K, and you'll have a fabulous camper. Also, make sure the CoolCat is blowing cold air, and don't ever use it as a heater to make sure it doesn't get stuck on heat.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL