Options

Super simple 400 dinette mod

I've seen some pretty cool dinette mods on the 400 searching here. Personally, I find the dinette table much too large and I hate that it sticks out when in the couch position.

I actually hesitate to call this a mod because 1. It cost me nothing, 2. It's not very exciting or fancy and 3. It involved no work :)

We find that we are not really using the dinette table and I wanted more room for our large dog - even when in couch mode the leg from the table blocks floor access for our dog....so....I took some left over cedar siding from our house and just layed it across (they extend about 6"-8" under the cushions, but they are so thin you can't feel them when you sit) - I may put in a few more cedar planks but it seems quite strong, weighs virtually nothing and leaves the floor under the couch completely clear for our dog. Plus, I love the smell of cedar :).

At some point I'd like to make a mini-table and attach it to the top table attachment just for coffee and other small items - can you buy one of those attachments from NuCamp?

Former T@B 400 owner, now thinking about a 320. 2019 Honda Ridgeline.