Options

New owner of a 2015 T@B M@X CS-S

BigMitchBigMitch Member Posts: 9
Hey everybody, I just joined the T@B family!

I was looking at SoCal Teardrops off-road clamshells when I realized I no longer liked camping because of my herniated disc, I need a real mattress!  When I started getting serious my fiancee really pushed for a toilet in the camper so she wouldn't have to go outside at night.  I thought the T@B's were too expensive but somehow came home with a new Sofitel when we went to go "just sit in a few to see how big they are".  One of the things we liked was the leather cushions which will hold up better since we have a 26lb mini labradoodle.   We also got the full side tent that attaches since our teenage kids will want to come along occasionally.  When it's just Trish and I, a big screened living room will be nice :)

We're in the foothills near Auburn, CA (between Sacramento and Tahoe).  Our shakedown cruise will probably be Snowflower up in Emigrant Gap, or maybe Collins Lake.  We're still outfitting the trailer and getting our systems in place.

We're setting things up to rent it out too (and planning on getting an offroad teardrop like the SoCal 510XS) , so if anyone in the area is wanting to try one out for a weekend or longer before buying, or you want your friends to be able to camp next to you, contact me!

Mitch
2015 T@B CS-S Sofitel

Comments