Options

Hiya from Richmond, VA

cwreddencwredden Member Posts: 3
Well, we're picking up TO@D, our 2020 320s BDE, tomorrow so let the adventures begin!  Since I've only tent camped before and never towed anything I'm sure I'll have lots of questions.  I've been lurking for a while during the "what do you think we should get" phase trying to learn about the T@B trailers.  I think the deciding factor for us was checking them out in person and seeing how the fit/finish/construction was so much better than some of the other brands.  Anyway, looking forward to it and trying to meet some of the cool folks I've been following here and on the Facebook group.  Cheers!
Chuck
Richmond, VA
2020 320s BD Edge - Green/Black (aka TO@D)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7L V8 w/ Factory Tow Package

Comments

• Options
    webers3webers3 Member Posts: 404
    edited July 2019
    Welcome, many folks here who will offer wonderful advice. If you were tent camping then you probably already have most of the things you need for camping, just look for the essentials specific to camping in a trailer, don't get caught up into buying lot of extra camping stuff that you may not use in the long run or have a space to put it. I having been a tent camper for a long time treat the T@B as a luxurious "tent" for a very comfortable overnight, not more than that. You will find that towing is a breeze, I still find backing the most challenging part, practice it and good luck.

2017 T@B 320S   2019 Jeep Cherokee - Southern Connecticut
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @cwredden, welcome and congratulations on your trailer. Best people in the world here with extensive knowledge, great advice and generous hearts. Adventures await. Fair weather and good roads in your travels. Should we see you on the road sometime, we'll be the crazies waving!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    /waves from Winchester, VA.. did you get it from Road Trip Camping or somewhere else? (just curious)
    ~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

• Options
    Warren (Road Trip) didn't have any.  He seems to be doing a lot with the Taxa trailers.  We ended up going to D&H RV in Apex, NC.  I know reviews aren't everything but, they have really good ones.  Road Trip is def closer so hopefully if we need work we can take it to Warren since Orange is only about 55 miles away.
    Chuck
    Richmond, VA

• Options
    BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited July 2019
    Cheers to you too, @cwredden!
    I guess you are now the closest T@B owner that I've heard of - we are down in Chester, and our son is in RVA.  We have a T@G owner down the street from us though.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Options
    Heh I grew up off Centralia Road.  Nice to meet you too.
    Chuck
    Richmond, VA

• Options
    spronzkspronzk Member Posts: 6
    I was in RVA for most of my life, now near Tampa, FL.  We just bought a 2017 T@B.  I worked for a Redden for may years with USBC... not related are you?  Best wishes!
    2017 T@B 320 S
  • Options
    ellie88ellie88 Member Posts: 6
    you have the exact t@b that we just bought and love it!  We are on the OBX of NC and took her camping to Oregon Inlet for a couple days just to learn some from other rv'ers.

ellen

320s t@b 2017