Doty Hill Awnings ROCK! :)

I got a good deal on a 2019 grey-on-grey 320 S, but wanted accessories that show a little more personality. I had seen really positive reviews for dotyhilldesigns.com so I decided to splurge and so happy I did!

I braved the 107 degree TX heat yesterday and pulled the trailer out of storage just so I could test the awning. The materials and quality are top notch and worth every penny. I was pleasantly surprised at the turn around time under 2 weeks, too! With the sun behind the trailer, it gives the perfect amount of shade. My daughter says it looks like a giant Pringles potato chip. =)  I can't wait until I have a chance to use it "in the wild". 

Shout out to GCI Pod Rocker chairs, too. Very comfy!

2019 T@B 320 S  |  2019 Subaru Ascent

Comments

• TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    We purchased ours from her also.  Wonderful woman, quality materials, great workmanship!  Yours looks super, love the colors!
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    edited July 2019
    Here is a great write up on dotyhillsdesign...

https://www.sailrite.com/meet-our-customers/2019/07/

Annnd...  with this post, I’ve reached 1000 posts.  Woohoo!!
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    SubaruLou said:
    I got a good deal on a 2019 grey-on-grey 320 S, but wanted accessories that show a little more personality. I had seen really positive reviews for dotyhilldesigns.com so I decided to splurge and so happy I did!

I braved the 107 degree TX heat yesterday and pulled the trailer out of storage just so I could test the awning. The materials and quality are top notch and worth every penny. I was pleasantly surprised at the turn around time under 2 weeks, too! With the sun behind the trailer, it gives the perfect amount of shade. My daughter says it looks like a giant Pringles potato chip. =)  I can't wait until I have a chance to use it "in the wild". 

Shout out to GCI Pod Rocker chairs, too. Very comfy!

I love that fabric!! Full disclosure: that's my mom's site.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014