Options

320 Thumbdrive Manuals Download

GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 452
edited July 2019 in Products and Accessories
   Tried to used the thumbdrive of manuals that came with our 2018 320 Boondock for first time last week.  It doesn't work, computer doesn't even recognize it. I tried multiple computers.  I contacted the dealer with no luck.  I contacted NuCamp and they said the only thing on the drive is the T@B manual which I could download from their site. BTW, is a 2017 manual.  And that there are no other manuals for stereo, refrig  Alde, etc on the drive.  But, I've heard different.  I've heard on this site the thumbdrive has all of these on it.  Would someone be able to provide access to these?  I've looked at the manuals list but nothing this specific shows up.  Maybe zip it up and put on this forum, add a link or send it?  Thanks.
2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
Odessa, Fl.  

Comments

• Options
    klengerklenger Member Posts: 307
    Standby.  I'll have something you can download.
    T@B 320 manuals and electrical drawings
    Considering a 2023 TaB 400 with the full Lithium option, 
    2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude, Tow Package.  
  • Options
    Deb55Deb55 Member Posts: 293
    My thumb drive manual for the tab 400 didn't go into great detail about each system--those were separate manuals that came in paper versions with my camper. I'm pretty sure I got a 2017 thumb drive manual with my 2018 camper. It worked on my notebook computer, but I don't know how I could post it here--sorry... There's so much information you can get by searching this forum, that it's almost not necessary to have the official manual. 
  • Options
    klengerklenger Member Posts: 307
    Go to my website at the link in my signature and scroll down to the bottom of the page.  I've uploaded two files, one is a zip file with a bunch of manuals and other documents, the other link it for the Jensen TV User's Guide which I had to upload separately due to its size. 
    T@B 320 manuals and electrical drawings
    Considering a 2023 TaB 400 with the full Lithium option, 
    2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude, Tow Package.  
  • Options
    GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 452
    I'm old school. I like manuals.  When I'm "out there" I try to go places where I have "no signal".  So relying on the forum for help is...helpless.  I usually bring enough parts or duct tape to fix whatever.  And a book or manual helps sometimes.  Even if it is only on a thumbdrive for my phone or laptop.
    2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    CbusguyCbusguy Member Posts: 771
    I received the same thing.   Shame they couldn't at least take the time to update the manual for the new model year
    2009 GMC Canyon,   3.7 liter 
    2020 320s Boondock lite, With Lots of mods