Options

Excitement builds!!!

wooperwooper Member Posts: 75
So last week we bought our 2017 TaB 320S and parked it in the driveway for the weekend.  I didn't have the adapter or the surge protector to plug it in and really check it out.  This week, after bombarding Amazon Prime with orders, I got the adapter, surge protector, levelers, various locks and security items and brought the trailer back home to the driveway (backed it in for the first time...kind of narrow but went slow and easy and got it.  After disconnecting and leveling, I plugged that sucker in...and no power.  I pulled out the manuals and saw my codes for the surge protector were good and then read about a little delay before the power kicked in.  I walked back outside and could hear a low hum.  Stepping inside, I flipped on the light switch....and....there was light.  I kicked on the AC, the radio, the fridge...and all worked great.  

I came back outside later and stepped in to a chilly environment (it's 95 degrees outside, some music blasting, and sat down.  Now THIS is what I'm talking about...well, this and how great it will be once we get out of the driveway and out on the road.  And that will be Austin, TX is a few weeks camping at McKinney Falls State Park.  After this trial run we are looking at heading out to Santa Fe and Pagosa Springs, staying at Harvest Hosts when we can along the way.

I'm sure there are many other things my wife and I will need to learn along the way, but I want to thank everyone for putting up with all of my questions the last week or so...I don't what I would have done without the great answers.  We can't wait to get out on the road and meet other TaBers.  Cheers!!!!
2017 T@B 320S, 2011 2WD Honda Pilot, Coming out of The Woodlands, TX....Mark & Carolyn

Comments