Options

Ebike questions??????????

2»

Comments

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Ron, we are considering the Lectric step through also. After putiing some miles behind you, let us know how you like and evaluate the product. DH and me make 2, so the expense is a bit more and would like to hear from personal experience before jumping in with "both feet". Thanks. -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    I have been looking at Specialized entry E Bike, which is a step through, and has pedal assist type motor on the crank, so the bike willl coast, a d shift like a regular bike.  

Cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
    Two folding RAD Minis here. A step through for DW and a regular one for me. They have been great and a real game changer. We rode from Gros Ventre campground into Grand Teton park and around Jenny Lake. We still had plenty of battery when we got back. I would never have made that without the electric.
    We recently rode from Petosky, MI State Park on the excellent Little Traverse Wheelway.
    Another ride we did was the Route of the Hiawatha on an old railroad grade through the mountains.
    I have the rear rack and I can carry a bundle of firewood!

We got the buy two discount and the teacher discount but they were still a lot of money.
    BTW I recommend putting Slime in the tires. The fat tires are prone to thorns, etc. and you can end up quite a distance from your site. LOL
    We carry them in the back of the truck. I cover them and everything else with a custom heavy duty tarp with grommets around the edge where we laced a thick bungee cord and added hooks.

Be sure they are locked when you are not with them!!!!
    2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
    Jeff & Amy
    Now in Manistee, MI

• Options
    tinitini Member Posts: 6
    We keep our 2 FOLDED GoCycle ebikes on the back seat of our vehicle. 
    Size (folded): 32.7 x 29.5 x 14.6 inches
    Weight: 36.2 #
    Motor: G4 Drive, front hub, 500 watt (US)
    Battery: 10.4Ah, 36V
    Max speed: 20 mph
    Range (est): up to 50 miles
    Transmission: Shimano Nexus 3-speed 
  • Options
    RobynERobynE Member Posts: 31
    I just bought a Lectric XP Lite. I love it. It folds up pretty small and with battery out it's 39lbs and 46 with it in.