Options

Winegard Connect 2.0 - Internet Everywhere?

Read some positive reviews on this product.  Increases cell coverage and provides 4G Internet connection "anywhere."  Anyone have one of these?  About $349 plus an added device to your AT&T or Verizon subscription.
2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    It only gets a 3.2 rating on Amazon. I think you could do just as well with a WeBoost cell booster and no change to your cell plan.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Only $322 on Amazon.  Ordered one and will report back with first impressions.  Already have a WeBoost enhancer and do not find it works that well with the omni-directional antennae.  Jenn, I recall you have the upgraded antennae, so you're results might be better.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Tabaz said:
    Only $322 on Amazon.  Ordered one and will report back with first impressions.  Already have a WeBoost enhancer and do not find it works that well with the omni-directional antennae.  Jenn, I recall you have the upgraded antennae, so you're results might be better.
    I have an upgraded antenna, but have not used it. It got decent results with the standard. I think the key of it was using it in spots that had some signal. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014