Options

Dealer Commendation: Bankston Motor Homes, Nashville & Huntsville

TNOutbackTNOutback Member Posts: 633
edited September 2019 in Testimonials
Despite having to deal with some initial QC issues from the factory, I must say I have been very well pleased with my dealer, Bankston Motor Homes in Nashville.  My salesman, Brad, was great to work with, very easy going and supportive throughout the whole process.  I was dreading having to do the whole sales negotiation thing, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised and given a very fair offer right off the bat.  Similarly, Dan, the service manager in their Huntsville store was very helpful and responsive when dealing with the initial issues I had with my ordered unit.  Based on my experience thus far, these are great folks to do business with.

Comments

• Options
    SneakleSneakle Member Posts: 131
    I'm happy to hear your experience with Bankston Nashville was better than mine at Bankston Huntsville.
    Tab 320s Boondock
    TV: Toyota 4Runner
  • Options
    Redfish24Redfish24 Member Posts: 25
    I have to say that I had an absolutely horrible experience at the Huntsville location as well.   It started out with me confirming inventory for 2 in stock trailers that I wanted to see. The next morning I drove 5.5 hours to go compare and purchase one of them.  Upon arrival the sale person said sorry someone must have sold both of them that morning.   It all went downhill from there. He was more interested in his phone than answering my questions.

No Frets, no worries.  We stopped at the Bankston Warrior AL location on our way back home.   Daryl and Janet at this location were top notch and restored my faith in humans.  Long story short I ended up ordering my trailer from them.  They took my insights seriously and had the situation addressed immediately in Huntsville.  I received a wonderful call from the GM over Bankston and got a great deal on top of that.
  • Options
    mjwaldnermjwaldner Member Posts: 44
    I also had a terrible experience with Bankston in Huntsville. They lied to us to get us to drive down from Nashville and pick it up. Saying they had all the warranty items fixed and ready to go. Then we got there and found out they did very few of them and that they are waiting on parts to fix the other items.
    Then after multiple trips there and back, we figured out what they fixed was done wrong. I had to rework some part or all of it when I got it home.
    I would never go back to them for anything. It's nice to hear that some of the other locations are better but I still would not trust them for anything.
    2021 400 BD / 2019 Honda Passport Elite / Nashville, TN