2016 Bed setup along back wall

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix a single bed running front to back. If so and you have deminsions please post.  Thank you.  I tried to make the picture smaller it didn't work.  

Comments

• jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Ok fellow forum members! I am NOT going to mention the search function, no, no I am not (going to mention the 23 pages of posts when I searched on “single bed mod”). that Is not happening. @KFarrior I say this because I’ve read every post about this kind of mod thinking we need to do something. They’re all so very interesting and helpful but I’m lazy-some are easy, some fairly elaborate, all look pretty dang effective! 
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• KFarriorKFarrior Member Posts: 13
    Thank You.  I'm fairly new to the forum and didn't realize there was a search function.  I've have found some very interesting mod ideas on here and not just for the bed issue.  Since I have to do the mod myself all this information is awesome.
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    edited September 2019
    @KFarrior I really was teasing. There are just so many ways to increase the size of the front to back single beds except all seem to require wood, screws, hinges, foam, upholstery, etc. that I fall down the rabbit hole and can’t decide which is the easiest! I’m hoping you’re not 6’5” tall. That has a whole nother dimension! Do have fun figuring out what works best for you.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited September 2019
    Another handy search method, and sometimes much more effective, is to use Google, like this...
    Type the following directly into your browser's search bar:
    site:tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com single bed mod
    Or, if you want to look for a definite phrase, enclose the phrase in double-quotes, like this:
    site:tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com "single bed" mod
    This technique will give you results only from the forum.

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited September 2019
    jgram2 said:
    I’ve read every post about this kind of mod thinking we need to do something. They’re all so very interesting and helpful but I’m lazy-some are easy, some fairly elaborate, all look pretty dang effective! 
    I think nüCamp needs to offer an Omni-Bed option. One bed to rule them all. I'll start another post for that topic. ;)
    2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)