Options

How Do You Organize Your Front Tub?

This may be a question for those with the semi-enclosed aluminum tub. I am interested in seeing how folks organize the space in their tubs.  I’m fiddling around with keeping my fresh water hoses and stuff in there as well as some of the sewer pieces/parts and treatments, but obviously I’ll need to keep them separated.  Right now I just have a 5 gallon bucket sitting beside the single propane tank.

Comments

• Options
    Hoogie69Hoogie69 Member Posts: 31
    I removed the swelling 12v marine battery that came with the T@B, and replaced it with 2 6v golf cart batteries in series. Since the 20 lb propane tank wouldn’t fit anymore, I replaced it with an 11 lb tank. Added the controller for the solar panel DIY addition and a battery isolation switch. All this on top of the square tube steel supports and expanded steel platform that I also added.

2022 T@B 400 BD, with 2-way refrigerator and AllPro Awning
    TV is a 2021 Honda Passport Elite w/ transmission cooler and Redarc Liberty Trailer Brake Controller
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited September 2019
    Nice install @Hoogie69! I do similar to that, only I've put my wiring on the floor of the compartment with busbars, and covered them with corrugated plastic board.
    The solar controller I bolted to the bucket's frame, and the shunt is in a weatherproof box on the floor with the battery monitor in a separate weatherproof box Velcro'd on top of the shunt box.
    The sewer attachments fit down in the cavity next to the propane tank, and the freshwater hose lies in a coil on top of the battery (contained in a plastic bag to protect it from battery off-gassing)
    The coil of solar extension cables lies on top of the other battery, in a bag also.

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya