Any Alaskan T@B owners?

Hi, There are no T@B dealers in Alaska and it's almost 2,300 miles to the Seattle area and the nearest dealer.  We are wondering if there are any T@B owners here who would be willing to let us take a look at their T@B?  Just to get a better idea of their size, inside and out.  We have occasionally seen one on the road; maybe saw 4 this summer and we just saw a turquoise one with white trim last Saturday, headed north on the Glenn Highway near Eureka. We are seriously looking for a 3-4 year old T@B U, preferably boondock/outback. This forum is filled with information; it's great to read more about T@Bs!  Hoping to hear from a fellow Alaskan! 

Comments

• VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    When in Alaska with ours we saw several and met the Aveyfamily from Anchorage.  Think that is their T@B Forum user name...see our North to Alaska travel blog here.
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @traveller, @Fergie moved to Alaska  last year. She contributes to the forum, or at least reads it regularly. You could pm her. Sorry, I  don't remember her location.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • travellertraveller Member Posts: 2

@Vikings, your trip up north in 2017 looked great; you were able to see a lot in a month.  Thanks for the info regarding the Aveyfamily in Anchorage; I will try to contact them.

@dragonsdofly, thanks for the info regarding @Fergie.  I will attempt to pm her (I'm on a learning curve regarding this forum :)

I appreciate your interest and help.

• FergieFergie Member Posts: 143
    Dragonfly,

Thanks for providing the connection. Traveller has contacted me. For you information I am a "he" and my partner is a "she" in the ID picture. I did the modifications and she packed the trailer and made our reservations! Possibly the association came from the Queen's former daughter-in-law!

Fergie

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @Fergie, mea culpa. But i did find your journey very interesting and extremely courageous! Kudos!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Interesting as I was up to Alaska in 2015 with two other friends with our Little Guy teardrop trailers.  The trailers were a great talking point with people as we passed through towns, journeyed down to Valdez and points beyond.  We were there during the Caribou hunt and could have sold our trailers multiple times as people were captivated by them.  One gentleman up in Anchorage did have other style trailers he rented out and asked for contact information as he wanted to buy some and rent them out.  The real issue or impediment with the T@B’s and small teardrops not bring sold or available up in Alaska us the extreme distance involved in getting them up there.  If there was a factory out on the west coast I’m certain they would be available and that distributors would be selling them up there like Alaskan hot cakes!   
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ